What Shipping Methods Are Available?
Regular Mail, Express mail, and Takyubin for Japan.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes. We are currently shipping to international countries including Japan, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and many others.
We also ship to the 50 United States, U.S. territories. If you are interested in placing an order and we do not currently ship to your country, please contact us here to suggest your country.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
Before your order is shipped, it must be processed. We ask that you allow 3-5 business days (not including weekends and holidays) for processing. This gives us time to make sure your items are picked and packed with care!
International shipping times vary dramatically depending on what country you are in. Every country handles imported packages and customs differently, so please be aware of these practices before placing your order. The estimated times stated below are not guaranteed. An international package could experience delays for multiple reasons causing a package to be delivered outside of the date range for delivery.
While most of our international customers receive their orders within a couple of weeks, for international shipping, we usually ask that you give the postal service 7-27 business days (not including weekends and holidays) in order for your package to arrive. If you do experience any delays with your package, please be sure to attempt contacting your local postal office and customs department first.
Custom and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
Currently, the available payment methods for purchasing from our website are PayPal and Credit Card. For PayPal inquires, please contact PayPal directly at www.paypal.com or 1-402-935-2050 (calling from outside the U.S.) For Credit Card inquires, please contact your issuing bank for more information. You can pay by Paypal without a Paypal account.
Orders & Returns
How do I place an Order?
1. Check your shopping cart: Check over the items listed in your shopping cart. You have the option of adding or deleting the items listed by changing the item quantity and clicking Update. Once all of the items you wish to purchase are listed in your shopping cart, you’re ready to begin the checkout process.
2. Ship, Bill and Pay screen: Make sure you’re logged in to your account. If you’re not, you will be prompted to log in before continuing to the Ship, Bill and Pay screen. If you don’t have an account with Mizu-Usagi, you can still continue to checkout. You can verify and edit all of your shipping, billing and payment information, including: Shipping address, Billing address, Payment type, Additional order information and any custom checkout fields you collect. You may also view the contents of your cart and a preliminary total cost (without tax). Clicking Review Order will take you to the Order Review page.
3. Review your order: You will now see a display of your order information and your complete cost, including shipping and tax. Please look over all of the information as this is what will be submitted to, and used by Mizu-Usagi. If you need to alter any of the information, click the Edit link to return to the Ship, Bill and Pay screen. Clicking Place order will submit your order to Mizu-Usagi and take you to your Order Receipt page. Your order information is sent using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
4. Get your receipt: You will see a display of the information submitted to Mizu-Usagi. This is your online receipt. On this page, you can view a printable version and email the information. A copy of this information will be emailed to the email address that was given for your account.
Do I need an account to place an order?
You do not need to have an account to place an order with Mizu-Usagi. You can simply shop, add items to the cart, and check out. When you place your order, you can provide an email address for order confirmations so you can track your order. Doing so will not set up an account, and it will not result in a subscription to e-mail newsletters unless you choose to subscribe.
If you do want to set up an Mizu-Usagi account to keep track of your purchases, create a wish list, you can click here!
How Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
We make every effort to process your order the minute it’s placed, therefore, we cannot guarantee that changes can be made once your order has been submitted. If an update is needed, please Contact Us and we will do what we can to make it right.
Note: Customized items cannot be cancelled or modified once the order has been placed.
How Do I Track My Order?
Once your order has shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a link to track the order on the carrier’s website. By clicking the link, you will be able to check the status of your order once is in transit.
Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for your tracking information to reflect details for some tracker.
You will be able to check the processing of your order here.
How Can I Return a Product?
We will happily accept exchanges or cancellations,
- please contact us within: 3 days of delivery.
- Ship items back to us within: 14 days of delivery
- request a cancellation within: 24 hours of ordering the item
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED:
custom made orders or items that have been used.
Conditions of exchange
Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs. Unless the item arrived damaged or defective.
About the products
Most of the fabric used in my range is from Upcycled Vintage Japanese Obi and Kimono. Therefore you may find some small imperfections on the fabric. This is to be expected because of the age of some textiles and in some ways it actually adds character to the item.
These items are not washable. Please consult a professional dry cleaners for advice.
We will only use your shipping , billing address and contact information to:
- communicate with you about your order
- to fulfill your order
- for legal reasons ( for paying taxes)